Comment by Corry(1/26/2014 5:44:52 PM)
- I have no idea which heron it is, but I like it very much!
Comment by Corry(1/25/2014 1:53:18 PM)
- Nice winter mood!
Comment by Corry(1/25/2014 1:50:20 PM)
- Nice portrait!
Comment by Corry(1/25/2014 1:49:15 PM)
- Great landscape composition!
Comment by Corry(1/11/2014 3:28:36 AM)
- To chose the winner sometimes is a very hard job! Your entries all were great so almost each one of you should win. Nevertheless I chosed this one. I love the story that it tells and the emotional tension. I love the symbolic in the man who is going away as elderly men are leaving one day. and also I love the composition and the colors. So, congratulion to the win!!!
Comment by Corry(1/11/2014 3:20:16 AM)
- Thanks Helly, this is a very nice landscape fitting great to theme day! Thank you very much for your entry!
Comment by Corry(1/10/2014 2:25:42 PM)
- Hello Hania, thank you very much for your great entry! It's really a good sign of times! In this photograph I love especially the point of view!
Comment by Corry(1/10/2014 2:22:48 PM)
- Hi Zenonas, nice to see you this way :-) Great portait! Yes, some little signs of times are visible - very good! Thank you for your entry!
Comment by Corry(1/10/2014 2:18:12 PM)
- Hi Geordie, thank you very much for your entry! Your pub fits perfectly to the theme today!
Comment by Corry(1/10/2014 9:28:07 AM)
- Hello Elisabeth, what a great entry together with a story! Now the shiver travels down my spine! Thank you very much for participation!
Comment by Corry(1/10/2014 9:20:27 AM)
- Hi serj, this fits great for our theme day! thank you for participating!
Comment by Corry(1/10/2014 9:18:55 AM)
- Hi Sreten, this is a wonderful example for my theme! Thank yoz very much!
Comment by Corry(12/29/2013 4:23:28 PM)
- This is great! Hast Du mal wieder nicht aufgeräumt? Ts.... :-)))
Comment by Corry(12/28/2013 5:31:28 PM)
- #1 Elisabeth:
#3 Ray Griffiths(Winter is Coming):
#6 Hania(Anna Franek):
#9 James Gordon:
Many thanks to all of you!
I'm very happy that you love this image!
Thank you very much,
Comment by Corry(12/27/2013 2:59:02 PM)
- We had similar ideas, love it!
Comment by Corry(12/27/2013 2:58:15 PM)
- That's great; love it a lot! My favorate until now!
Comment by Corry(12/27/2013 2:56:22 PM)
- How can I sleep tonight???
Comment by Corry(12/26/2013 3:19:32 AM)
- I'm so sad to hear this! Bill is one of the first photographers who told me some very important things about photography; he never didn't hesitate to help. For me he was one of the greatest photographers, I'll never forget him.
Comment by Corry(12/6/2013 7:49:22 AM)
- Creative! Makes me smiling :-)
Comment by Corry(12/3/2013 5:40:30 PM)
- Very good! I'd like to see the sharpness on the eye!
Comment by Corry(12/3/2013 5:37:47 PM)
- Very good! Imho it even would have been better if you would have chosen a lower pov so that the stone doesn't be at the same line as the mountain.
Comment by Corry(12/3/2013 5:33:06 PM)
Comment by Corry(12/2/2013 6:04:28 PM)
Comment by Corry(12/2/2013 6:02:54 PM)
- Great idea! Love it!
Comment by Corry(12/2/2013 6:02:21 PM)
- Lovely, great mood!
Comment by Corry(12/2/2013 6:00:12 PM)
- Very good!
Comment by Corry(12/2/2013 5:57:52 PM)
Comment by Corry(11/30/2013 3:46:13 PM)
- What a beautiful image!
Comment by Corry(11/30/2013 1:29:40 PM)
- #5 Vadim Shirokov: Thanks a lot, now I understand; yes I did a correction of the vertical lines!
Comment by Corry(11/30/2013 12:29:58 PM)
- An interesting view; the wave in the front adds a lot to the dynamic. Maybe I'd push a bit the contrasts...
Comment by Corry(11/30/2013 12:27:36 PM)
- #1 incult(Marius Caragea): Thank you very much, I'm glad that you like it! Yes, usually there are many many people, but the water hold them away!
#2 Sreten: Thanks a lot! Yes, from time to time I have a look at pb; it's a pity that so many good photographers have disappered.
#3 Vadim Shirokov: Thank you very much, yes the water kept all the people away. What do you mean with tool "perspective"?
Comment by Corry(11/30/2013 11:00:56 AM)
- I love the dog in the window, could be my Peppa!!!
Comment by Corry(11/30/2013 10:59:42 AM)
- Beautiful model, good presentation!
Comment by Corry(11/30/2013 10:56:40 AM)
- Nice to see all the environment of the dragonfly!
Comment by Corry(11/30/2013 10:52:31 AM)
- Nice blue, I love the sea!
Comment by Corry(5/26/2013 6:26:27 PM)
- Nice to look at! I love it!
Comment by Corry(5/26/2013 6:24:05 PM)
- uahhhh... lokks morbide! Great shot!
Top 10 Recommendation
Comment by Corry(5/26/2013 3:06:59 AM)
- Excellent phptpgraph; I love the grey tones, the composition and the expression of quiety a lot. A special photographer from Knokke cannot do it better :-)
Comment by Corry(4/29/2013 1:56:53 PM)
- #6 Reidar:
#9 Naseer Fedaee(Kindness Cost Nothing..):
#10 Graham Mealand:
#12 Sergei Samus(Serega to friends): Thank you very much, Sergei, yes I thought about the horizon following the paper shape, but I prefered it more abstract and more against the rule. Nevertheless I'm not sure what is better...
Many thanks to all, I'm glad that you like it!
Comment by Corry(4/28/2013 3:58:17 PM)
- #1 Elisabeth: Thank you. you cannot buy it but maybe you'll win it...
#2 Ray Griffiths(There's no peas for the wicked):
#3 joe bellantoni:
Many thanks to you all!
Comment by Corry(4/28/2013 1:45:32 PM)
- Perfect, and lovely to look at!
Comment by Corry(4/28/2013 1:43:46 PM)
- I love the misty mood a lot!
Comment by Corry(4/28/2013 1:27:14 PM)
- Great mood! The birds add a lot!
Comment by Corry(4/28/2013 1:23:31 PM)
- Great macro with good details. I love it!
Comment by Corry(4/28/2013 1:22:23 PM)
- Great details in this little fellow. I love the environment also.
Comment by Corry(4/28/2013 1:19:38 PM)
- Really nice with great details!